Teleco of Columbus
Takes great pride in our products, value, and services. The areas that we believe separate us from our competition are: Direct contact with ownership and personalized service, single product offering, consistent pricing and years of industry experience.
- 1. Deal directly with the ownership.Advantage: The ability to contact someone who can act immediately, resulting in exceptional, personalized service.
- 2. Teleco of Columbus maintains the same pricing before, during and after the sale.Advantage: You save money on future equipment purchases. Most vendors charge much more for the same equipment after the initial sale.
- 3. Our ownership has a combined 50+ years experience in the telecommunications industry.Advantage: We will listen to your needs and present a viable solution. In addition, we will walk you through the complexities of a new build or move, as well as offer you assistance with problems encountered with your dial-tone provider.
- Opened in 1996
- We market, service and install Toshiba telephone equipment and Star2Star IP Telephone Systems
- We do all of our own work and voice and data cabling.
Customer Reference List
Click Here to view entire list!
- Allied Mineral
- Bobb Suzuki
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
- CheckSmart Corporate Office
- Columbus Speech and Hearing Center